We love to cook but sometimes we don’t have enough time to make everything from scratch! La Pantry Cordon Bleu now has you covered, introducing six different sauces perfect for marinating or finishing off a dish.
Who doesn’t love chicken wings? This is a simple recipe using La Pantry Cordon Bleu Piri Piri sauce, a nice spicy kick perfect for grilled chicken, pork and even seafood. Trust us, you won’t have any leftovers!
Piri Piri Chicken Wings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 cans (servings) La Pantry Cordon Bleu Piri Piri Sauce
- Lime wedges, garnish
- Toss the chicken wings with salt and pepper
- Mix flour, garlic, cumin and paprika in a medium sized bowl
- Toss the wings in the seasoned flour and shake off any excess before putting aside
- Dip the floured wings in the La Pantry Cordon Bleu Piri Piri sauce and let any excess drip off
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Place the wings on the cookie sheet and cook for 25 minutes at 400F. Take the wings out of the oven, turn them and cook for another 25 minutes.
- Serve with wedges of lime