Everyone is familiar with Jack Daniel’s. But did you know that Jack Daniel’s whiskey is filtered through charcoal, a unique feature of the Jack Daniel’s brand. This is what gives it that distinct taste that everyone loves.
There is a refined history behind this whiskey, unlike the Divas’ own histories. You won’t find us sitting in a parlour, sipping a glass of whiskey, all while musing about our day! Nahhh we prefer to be out n’ about causing trouble.
We never went through that Jack n’ Coke phase, we generally prefer gin and vodka over Jack Daniel’s and brown alcohol in general BUT times have changed. We adored this Orange Maple Old Fashioned cocktail with its little citrus kick and a touch of maple syrup for that good ol’ Canadian feel.
Maple Old Fashioned
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or more if you prefer it sweeter)
- 2 oz Jack Daniel’s whiskey
- Couple splashes of Orange or Lemon Bitters (we used lemon)
- Squeeze of Orange Juice
- Orange Peel
- Combine the maple syrup, Jack Daniel’s whiskey, bitters, and orange juice
- Add ice and orange peel
- Let drink sit for a minute before serving