Sortilège Whiskey is a well-known Canadian whiskey that is made right here in Quebec. They have just launched a new flavour, Sortilège Wild Blueberry and we love it! It’s made the same way as their original whiskey, except now they have added the flavour of wild blueberries from Lac St. Jean.
We kept our cocktail very simple, not wanting to take away from the natural maple and blueberry flavours of the whiskey. We thought it would be fun to add a little twist to the ice cubes, incorporating blueberries to tie everything together.
Sortilège Blueberry Cocktail
- 1 ½ oz Sortilège Wild Blueberry
- 3 ½ oz tonic
- Blueberry ice cubes (or frozen blueberries)
- Drop 2-3 blueberries in each compartment of an ice cube tray. Fill the tray with water and freeze
- In a tumbler, add two blueberry ice cubes. Pour in the Sortilège, top with the tonic and stir lightly
- NOTE: As the ice cubes melt, your drink with have a purple hue to it. If you don’t have time to make the ice cubes, you can simply use frozen blueberries to keep the drink cold and enhance the subtle blueberry flavour of the whiskey
Tagged: blueberry ice cubes, Canadian whiskey, Cocktail Recipe, maple whiskey, Quebec alcohol, Quebec cocktail, Quebec whiskey, Sortilège, Sortilège blueberry cocktail, Sortilège cocktail, Sortilège cocktail recipe, Sortilège Wild Blueberry