We prefer white liquor over brown but we’ll make an exception for Rémy Martin VSOP Champagne Cognac. This strong tasting cognac has hints of vanilla, due to the oak barrels that this cognac is aged in, and notes of liquorice and fruit. Rémy Martin VSOP is composed of eaux-de-vie from the highest-quality vineyards of Cognac, the Grande Champagne and Petite Champagne. This is known as Cognac Fine Champagne, and here we pair it with Q Drinks ginger ale, which is the way Rémy Martin recommends that it’s enjoyed.
If you’re going to use “good booze” you need to use the right mixers too! Q Drinks set out to revolutionize how we see soda by using the best ingredients, and not using high fructose corn syrup to sweeten the drink. These superior cocktail sodas will upgrade your usual cocktails.
St-Rémy Gingerale or Kola
- 2 oz. Rémy Martin VSOP Champagne Cognac
- 3 ½ oz. Q Drinks Ginger ale or Kola
- Twist of lemon
- Pour Rémy Martin VSOP Champagne Cognac into a glass
- Add Q Drinks ginger ale or kola, we prefer their ginger ale with Rémy Martin VSOP Champagne Cognac
- Stir lightly and add ice
- Twist a lemon wedge into the cocktail and serve