We have done some pretty questionable things fueled by alcohol but we’ve also done some equally sketchy things completely sober. So it’s no surprise that when we asked our friends to help us with a new project, they were game, especially when drinking was involved.
Kamouraska Vodka, which is a product of Quebec, has a smooth, clean taste which comes from its triple distillation process and charcoal filtration. Currently, along with the regular flavoured Kamouraska vodka, they also produce different flavours, including: spiced, bacon, maple and ice cream.
We don’t usually gravitate towards flavoured alcohols but we’re open minded and we gave them a shot, actually we were pleasantly surprised with some of the results.
We love Bloody Caesars, they are the perfect cocktail to start your meal, it’s like an alcoholic soup in a glass! We created this one with a few twists of our own and the help of Kamouraska Bacon Vodka.
Bloody Bacon Caesar
- 1½ oz Kamouraska Bacon vodka
- 4 oz Clamato
- 1 tsp BBQ sauce (use your favourite)
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Joe Beef or Montreal Steak spice
- Lemon juice
- 1 slice crisp bacon (or more… we want more)
- Fry as much bacon as your desire… we like a lot of bacon! And we like it crispy
- Dip the rim of the glass in lemon juice and into either Joe Beef or Montreal steak spice
- Fill half the glass with ice
- Add dashes of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce
- Add the Kamourask Bacon Vodka and BBQ sauce
- Fill the rest of your glass with Clamato juice and stir well
- Garnish with a crisp slice of bacon (or multiple slices)