Gin de Neiges, an appropriate name for a spirit coming from Quebec, is from La Face Cachée de la Pomme family. What sets this unique gin apart from the others is that it is made with apple water and apple cider for a truly unique taste. It is infused with juniper berries, a standard in gins, as well as lichen, melilot and white spruce.
Everyone knows Day Jobs & the NightLife can be moody but put a drink, or two, in his hand and he’s a brand new person! This is one of his signature cocktails that you can always find flowing at one of his get togethers!
DJNL Cranberry Gin Floater
- 1 oz Gin de Neiges
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- Q Drink Club Soda
- Cranberry infused tea (DJNL uses Mariage Frères Christmas tea)
- Fresh cranberries (for garnish)
- Pour the Gin de Neige and Grand Marnier in a shaker over ice. Shake and pour into a martini glass
- Add a splash of the infused tea and top with another splash of Q Drink Club Soda
- Float some cranberries on top for a little extra touch