Who doesn’t love chocolate? Sometimes we’re craving something a little sweet and these chocolate and coffee crinkle cookies always hit the spot. They’re quick to make, as well as soft and chewy, and we dare you to try and eat just one – It’s impossible! Perfect with a Nespresso double espresso, we’re sure you’ll be making these on a regular basis.
And if you’re wondering why we love Nespresso? Click HERE to find out why! Michael York, an espresso aficionado, wrote the ultimate Nespresso guide. In his words “life is just too short to drink bad espresso” … we’re sorta coffee snobs hee hee!
Chocolate & Coffee Crinkle Cookies
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp ground espresso
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup icing sugar
- In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa, baking powder and ground espresso. Set aside
- In a second bowl, cream the sugar and the butter in a mixer set to medium. Then add the eggs one at a time, along with the vanilla
- With the mixer running, add the dry ingredients a little at a time. You may have to finish mixing in the last bit of dry ingredients with a spatula
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 3 hours or overnight
- Using a teaspoon, roll the doll into balls and into the icing sugar. Shake off excess sugar
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes and let them cool to room temperature before enjoying!
Tagged: chocolate & coffee cookies, Chocolate & Coffee Crinkle Cookies, chocolate cookies, Coffee, cookie recipe, Cookies, crinkle cookies, Dessert, Dessert recipe, Espresso, Nespresso, Nespresso coffee, Recipe