The Botanist Islay Dry Gin uses nine of the classic gin aromatics, as well as 22 local botanicals of the herb ridden island of Islay. Slowly and gently distilled, the botanicals have a signature aroma. The 17 hour distillation resulted in this delicious floral gin.
If you’re going to use “good booze” you need to use the right mixers too! Q Drinks set out to revolutionize how we see soda by using the best ingredients, and not using high fructose corn syrup to sweeten the drink. These superior cocktail sodas will upgrade your usual cocktails.
- 1 ½ oz Botanist Islay Dry Gin
- 3 oz Q Drinks Ginger Beer
- Lime wedge
- Mix the gin, ginger beer and the juice of half a lime over ice in a glass
- Rim the glass with the lime, for an added citrus kick!
- NOTE: You can replace the Ginger Beer with Q Drinks Ginger ale and the limes for lemons